Thursday 11 April 2013

INTRODUCTION

Dear Friends,

On account of Ugadi Festival 2013, we are happy to launch our official blog regarding the Pharma Walkins blog spot.

This blog and posts exclusively aimed at the Pharmacy Freshers (Graduates, Post graduates, Ph. D and PharmD's ). Only three things are required to secure a job in time.

1. Focus
2. Committment
3. Vision.

Hope this blog bridges the appropriate gap of info regarding the Right Jobs for Right Candiadates
@ Right time of course.

I thank one and all who contributes to this blog.....Come & Join folks

Regards
PRATEIK KUMAR. C

6 comments:

  1. HELLO EVERYONE.
    I AM VISWANATH, WORKING AS DSA IN PAREXEL INTERNATIOANL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am searching job in Delhi NCR.
    Qualification: B.Pharma + PDCR, Exp: Clinical Data Analyst.
    Please let me know if any vacany..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I am searching job in Hyderabad.
    Qualificaion:M.Sc Microbiology + clinical research,2012 passout fresher.
    Please let me know if any vacany in pharma or MNCs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear all thanks for response , drop your cv to pharmawalkins@gmail..com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear all thanks for response , drop your cv to pharmawalkins@gmail..com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..I am looking for job in hyd in cdm ..I have 2 years of experience.. please let me know if any info...

    ReplyDelete